Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Roundtable Discussion Beyond the Arab Spring

On June 22nd, 2011 I participated in a roundtable discussion hosted by the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) at the US Capitol's Rayburn buildling entitled Beyond the Arab Spring. The event was moderated by Laith Kubba from NED, and included activists from Bahrain, Egypt, Tunisa, Libya, and Syria who were asked questions by the moderator and given time to respond. It was a good opportunity to hear from different voices but due to the large number of speakers we were unable to indulge in detail on any specific issue or country.

Mideastreports summarized the event here. To view a video of the discussion click here:
Part I
Part II

2 comments:

Loan said...

$$$ URGENT LOAN OFFER WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY NOW $$$
Do you need Loan to pay off your debt and start a new life? You have come to the right place were you can get FUNDED at a very low interest rate. Interested people/company should please contact us via email for more details.
Email: jubrinunityfinancialloan@gmail.com
Full name:
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Gender:
Marital status:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Country:
Phone number:
Monthly Income:
Occupation:
Email: jubrinunityfinancialloan@gmail.com

Mrs.Irene Query said...

MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

God bless you Madam, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Mrs.Rachel Alex, and I am from Singapore Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now,She advised I give it a try so I mailed her and explain all about my financial situation to her, she therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $180,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 3% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 3% and better repayment schedule, please contact MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE via email{mrsirenequery@gmail.com}